Here at Yellow Rose, we want you to know you have certain rights that we recognize and will protect each and every day you come here. Your rights as an athlete here are pretty simple.
At CrossFit Yellow Rose, we promise to:
- Always be on time for our classes and training sessions (we respect and value your time)
- Be presentable and professional (we will deliver premium service each and every day)
- Communicate in a professional manner
- Alter workouts as required based on your individual needs (no matter your needs or limitations, we will work with you!)
- Make YOU the center of our attention during your class
- Answer any and all of your questions to the best of our knowledge and abilities (and if we don’t know, we will find out!)
- Return your phone call or email at the first available opportunity (quick communication is a huge priority for us)
- Correctly invoice and give receipts, or make corrections immediately
- Provide you with a safe, clean, and organized space to train
- Track and monitor your progress utilizing Train Heroic (because how will you know if you’re getting better if we don’t track numbers?)
- Keep our Monday-Friday classes capped to 12 members for a better quality experience (this ensures everyone gets world class coaching each and every class)
- Treat EVERY client with respect
- Stay on top of relevant research that will help you better achieve your goals (we as a staff will always strive to be better)
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals as required on your behalf (we know the best specialists in town)
- Be as flexible as possible in accommodating your schedule
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality
We will always protect these for you, no matter what. On the flip side, we ask that our athletes return the favor with the following:
- Make your reservation for your classes (this is mandatory to make sure everyone has a spot)
- Do your best to arrive on time for your classes (we know things happen!)
- Check-In upon arrival at CrossFit Yellow Rose.
- Cancel or change appointment times as far in advance as possible.
- Keep your coach updated with any issues that could affect your training (something hurts? Tell us!)
- Wait until the LAST person is done in your class before you put equipment away (support your friends in this community!)
- Put any equipment up that you used during class and wipe them down.
- Be aware of other members, and be nice to them! (you can be mean to us, we understand!)
- Work hard. Stay motivated. Be nice.
These are your rights at Yellow Rose, and they will not be strayed from!