Daily Workouts Are Templates
There’s a lot to be said about our workout philosophy and methodology. So much that it could be a 10,000 word post if we really wanted it to be, and that would be on the short side.
But today will just be a brief note about our daily workouts.
- Completing the workout at the appropriate loading
- Completing the repetitions for the workout
- Achieving full range of motion
- Finishing the workout in the right time domain (or total score in AMRAPS)
- Having the right RPE for the strength sessions (and even metcons!)